Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shogun Hibachi Steak house

           One day my sisters and I went to my cousins house and we had Shogun Hibachi steak house for dinner. At Shogun you can get a table or you can get hibachi where they cook right in front of you. Usually I choose hibachi when we got to our tables there is a person who gave us nice warm towels. on the menu it is very simple if you are a kid you choose either steak, shrimp, chicken, and salmon, but if you are an adult you can get a combo of two of the kids meals. Then after we place our orders the chef comes out and does a bunch of tricks, my favorite is the onion volcano. After he cooks the food he puts mounds of food on the plate I didn't even finish my meal when we left we toke a lot of mints because our breaths were bad. All in all in a rate of 1 to 10 I rate this a 9 because it was very good but it gave me bad breath after.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack its grace, Just make sure you don't eat too much garlic ;)

    ReplyDelete